Fashion. Art. Music. Food. All under one roof.
Kearny Street Workshop, the Bay Area’s hub for Asian Pacific American arts since 1972, cordially invites you to a one-of-a-kind, body-positive fashion show and expo:
Hosted by Sonya Renee of The Body is Not An Apology
VENDORS, EXHIBITORS & DRAWING
• Tacos San Buena food truck will be parked just outside the premises for all your noshing needs!
• Free ear acupressure by Shift Acupuncture Collective
• Donation-based chair massage by Kasama Bodywork
• Local artisans and nonprofit exhibitors, including ACMIST, Nature As Muse, Asian & Pacific Islander Wellness Center, and Covered California
• Drawing prizes from ACMIST, East-West Integrative Medicine, Trinidad Escobar, Nature As Muse, Patria Native Land, PUBLIC Bike, Seed Store, Solespace, Sugar & Spun, THÚY Custom Clothier, Virgie Tovar, and more!
Co-presented by Jenny Ton, CEO & Co-Founder of ACMIST.com & Retrofit Republic
This Exhibition presented at SOMArts through participation in the Affordable Space Program, which provides below-market rental space, production and publicity assistance to nonprofit organizations. For more information visit our rentals page.
Photos by Shahrukh Faquih, from Celebrate Your Body 2013